Coming To Addiction Treatment
What To Expect In Treatment And What To Bring With You
The Lighthouse at Anaheim is dedicated to our clients’ confidentiality. We are committed to following all state, federal, and HIPAA laws.
Our Anaheim rehab provides a respectful, clean, safe, and supportive environment for all our clients. The drug and alcohol treatment facility is structured to provide, preserve, and protect all clients’ rights, which are outlined in a welcome packet given to all clients upon admission.
Items to Pack
- Pack comfortable clothing appropriate for a co-ed environment. Clothes should be modest and not a distraction to others. Pack as if going on a 10 day trip. You will have access to a washer and dryer.
- Athletic Shoes and work out clothes for the gym.
- Personal hygiene items (ingredients must have no alcohol content)
- All medications currently prescribed in prescription bottles and a list of any previous medications
- Personal valid California or other State sponsored ID
- Insurance card
- Cash or Gift Cards for personal shopping
- Cigarettes if you smoke, smoking outside in designated areas only.
Items NOT to Pack
Do Not Bring the following items:
- Lap top computers
- Cell phone – ok when traveling, but will be kept in the staff office during your stay
- Expensive jewelry or other valuable items
Clients may have visitors on Saturdays. Visitors are required to participate in family therapy and group meetings.
Upon admission to our California alcohol treatment and drug rehab center, clients can call to let loved ones know they have arrived safely. However, we do restrict phone use for the first seven days of treatment.