Southern California Alcohol Rehab
Alcoholism is a very serious disease. Alcoholics often think they can have just one drink and then stop. One turns into too many, which are also never enough and before they know it, they’re drunk. The alcoholic tries his hardest to control the amount he drinks, but no matter what, the alcohol consumption is completely out of control. Control is merely an illusion for a person struggling with Alcohol Addiction.
At Lighthouse Treatment Center, we specialize in treatment for Alcoholism. All residential and clinical components of the Alcohol Treatment Program occur at our Orange County Alcohol Rehab Facilities. We recognize the struggle the Alcoholism presents and how it affects the quality of life negatively. We can help you recover, and you can get better.
Am I An Alcoholic? (Self-Test)
Ask yourself the following questions answering yes or no to see if you might be struggling with Alcohol Addiction:
- Have you ever decided to stop drinking for a week or so, but only lasted for a couple of days?
- Do you wish people would mind their own business about your drinking – stop telling you what to do?
- Have you ever switched from one kind of drink to another in the hope that this would keep you from getting drunk?
- Have you had to have a drink upon awakening during the past year?
- Do you envy people who can drink without getting into trouble?
- Have you had problems connected with drinking during the past year?
- Has your drinking caused trouble at home?
- Have you ever missed days of work or school because of drinking?
- Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking any time you want to, even though you keep getting drunk when you don’t mean to?
- Do you “blackout” when you drink?
- Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you did not drink?
If you answered YES to 4 or more of the questions above, you make want to look into finding treatment for Alcohol Addiction.
Recovery from Alcohol Addiction is Possible
Lighthouse Treatment Center knows what it means to be “in recovery” from alcohol addiction. Sobriety and recovery will soon become your number one priority because without that changed perspective, misery will always be there waiting for you once you pick up a drink.
Recovery encompasses all the positive benefits to physical, mental and social health that can happen when people with an addiction to alcohol, or their family members, get the help they need. You deserve a better life, free from the chains of addiction, and Lighthouse Treatment Center can help you get there.